#MyRackBuddy Photo Contest- We want to be inspired by you!
Design. Build. Make it yours.
A RackBuddy is not just a clothes rack - it is a piece of furniture shaping the identity of your home! We build beautiful clothes racks, but it is you that gives them their personality and soul. That is why it is always exciting for us to see how your RackBuddy is looking in your home. There are endless creative ways to decorate your RackBuddy and we get inspired by each and everyone of them.
We are very happy about all the positive feedback and the nice photos we were already lucky enough to see! That is why we now would like to thank you for your trust in our products:
FROM NOW ON, EVERY MONTH WE WILL FIND ONE LUCKY WINNER WHO WILL GET HIS MONEY BACK!
Here is what you have to do to participate:
- Post a picture of your RackBuddy on Instagram.
- Tag our profile in the picture (@rackbuddy).
- Use the hashtag #MyRackBuddy.
Make sure that your privacy settings are on "public profile" in order for us to see your picture!
The winner will be announced on Instagram every first Monday of the month starting the 1st of May! The competition will run until the end of 2017.
In case you want to find out more about our story, idea and our team, you are very welcome to read about it here.
Terms of participation:
- A condition for participating in the competition is that you have bought your rack directly at the RackBuddy online shop or showroom.
- In case you are a lucky winner, you will get the money for the most expensive item of your order back. We will contact you via direct message and ask you to tell us the name of the person who ordered your RackBuddy.
- If you use the hashtag #MyRackBuddy, you are giving us the right to use your photo in our social media channels or our website. We will of course link your profile or indicate your Instagram name on the photo.
In case you have questions about the terms of participation or something else, do not hesitate to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to each post and wish all participants a lot of luck!